cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Column invisible in Purchase Order Screen after Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

Subject: MEPO1211-EMATN field invisible in Purchase Order (ME21N)

We are doing an SAP Technical upgrade project from 4.6C to ECC6.0. The 4.6C developement box is upgraded to ECC6.0. I found that the Material Column is missing from the Purchase Order Item.

In the right side of item screen, we can see the configuration icon. I have checked that configuration icon - Administrator - MEPO1211-EMATN - field is enabled in the invisible column.

I tried all the possible ways to disable the tick mark. still problems persists.

please let me know how to disable the tick mark (MEPO1211-EMATN)

Thanks

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried all the possible ways to disable the tick mark. still problems persists.

How much possible ways are there do remove such a tick?

Could you remove it, or is the everything grey? did you save the new setting? Did you then start the transaction again from the menu?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have entered the test1 as variant, current setting automatically changed to test1.

then i have clicked the administrator, disabled the tick mark for the material (MEPO1211-EMATN), i have activated and included in the new transport request, closed that subscreen and saved the variant.

I have come out of the purchase order screen and entered the Purchase order screen again. still the material number column is invisible.

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I found the Problem. Let me share with you all.

For the Purchase order document Type NB - i found the corresponding field selection NBF.

Then i went to NBF screen layout and enabled the material as optional entry.

I have opened the Purchase order screen (ME21N), material column is diplayed.

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (0)