Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi trip_ web_ check not getting called in Portal

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have implemented the trip_web_check badi to check the validation on the Advance entry while Travel request screen (standard). Two days back validation was working fine.

But today it is not getting called. Please give you inputs if you have any idea?

Also tell me if any other settings in SPRO already we have assigned the badi in spro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what method of the badi are you using and what is the functionality you are trying to achieve.

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using following two methods

Usercheck_lineof_reciept and usercheck_lineof_advance

This badi we are using to restrict the advance entry more that 500 USD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

evaluate note 1268344

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barin

But somedays it worked fine, still we need to go for this note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Donu2019t go for the NOTE directly

1st you need to check basic things ...

( take a help of ABAPER )

Check where the badi implementation is active or not ...You can do this by "SE19" give the BADI implementation name and check where its Activate or not.

If it is activate then set the User specific (the user which your are using on Portal) break-point in the method and check where its get stop in BADI .

Barin : 1st we need to check some basic things like where the BADI is Active or some techical issue like coding etc ...NOTE will be last option to use.

Cheers,

Vivek D Jadhav

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Done working fine. Thanks

Edited by: Yogesh Galphade on May 8, 2009 1:02 PM

Edited by: Yogesh Galphade on May 8, 2009 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

vivek - I never had imagined that we have people in this forum who expects badi to work before activating the same. My past experience on this forum has been quite different.

look at the reply he has said 'Sometimes it works'.... now if the badi is not active howcome sometimes it works..............:-)...........

I bring horse to water haven't tried bringing water to horse. :-)......................neither intend to.... as you are there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barin ,

Some times we need to do ..

Here we are for contribute and give the nearest solution ....so if sometimes situation demand to bring water to horse ....then we need to do that also ...

I am always ready to give solution on any situation,,,,, My purpose is to solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great job. you are genious. Now STOP.