Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How do I do a Partial Post Goods Issue,

Fo eg Out of 10 items in a Delivery I need 2 PGI only 2.

Kind Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Partial PGI is not at all possible.

PGI applies to the whole Delivery. I mean it is meant for the whole Delivery document.

Picking quantity and Delivery quantity must be same to do PGI.

If you want to picking for partial quntity (less then the Delivery quantity),then open the Delivery in change mode > reduce the Delivery quntity to actual quantity you want to pick , then do the PGI.

In any case, if you want to do PGI, then Delivery quantity and Picking quntity has to be same.

In your case if you have already created the Delivery document then open in change mode(VL02N), excluding the 2 items, delete the rest 8 items out of 10.

Create picking for the 2 items and do the PGI.

Edited by: pradyumna on Apr 30, 2009 12:47 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create delivery for 2 items, Pick 2 items and do the delivery.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

ravish rath ,

1. If you are doing partial delivery based on customer. Then In XD02/VD02 in --> sales area data --> Shipping tab --> we maintain Partial deliveries.

If you want to set it for the particular customer then we maintain it at Max you can do 9 partial deliveries.

2. We can carry out directly in VL01N. Suppose you have Delivery Qty =10 and you have unrestricted stock = 2 or you prefer to deliver 2 initially, then

Enter VL01n under Delivery column enter = 2 qty and picking qty = 2. In that case delivery will happen only for 2 goods.

Now the order will b called as open order. (Because still 8 qty of goods is yet to be delivered).

Regards

Sathya