Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block alv using OOPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope all are doing fine!!!

Is it possible to display block alv using OOPS ,,,if so then any examples would be highly appreciated

actually i have to display 2 headers in blocked alv ...is it possible using ooops concept??

Any helpful answers would be highly appreciated

Regards,

jack

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jack ,

You can have multiple ALV's using OOP's provided you have multiple containers defined in Module pool screen and assign each container to each ALV.

Hope it shall be useful.

Regards

Santosh

6 REPLIES 6

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jack ,

You can have multiple ALV's using OOP's provided you have multiple containers defined in Module pool screen and assign each container to each ALV.

Hope it shall be useful.

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't ask for examples or links - search for them yourself. Note - anyone providing links or examples will have their message rejected.

0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Hope you are doing fine!!!

I understood that we should not ask for links and examples from your message .....,and if this has been the practice from the beginning then i would'nt have requested for links/examples.

This practice should have been implemented from the beginning but not in the interim.

And i have seen many many messages which are guiding with links/examples.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion and will be followed.

Best Regards,

Jack

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's been the practice[ since June last year.|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10047] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Posting links is not in and of itself against the rules. But where people just post links, then they're not adding any real value - and frequently the links are irrelevant.

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.