cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfcClientException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I keep getting this error message when sending an order from PI 7.1 to R3...

2009-04-30 12:04:12 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing namespace declaration(2)

2009-04-30 12:04:12 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get functionname from XML requst: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: failed to read funtionname from XML document: missing namespace declaration(2).

What could cause this error? Is it in PI or in R3?

Hope you can give me something I can try.

Thank you!

/Sten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ronnypol
Explorer
0 Kudos

does anyone have a solution for this?

HHA
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

have the same Problem with PI 7.1 callen an ECC 6.0

did you resolve the problem?

if yes, how?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sten,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am getting the same problem calling a BAPI from PI 7.1 to R/3.

Thanks,

Krishneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its a purely PI error. The namespace used in the Integration repository(IR) may be different from the default value which comes while importing the RFC metadata to IR.Please use the dafulat namespace for RFCs and Idocs.

Thanks.

Regards,

VIneetha.