cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not see property in Documents hits count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, by following the steps of creating a customer property in the Weblog at I have created the property. I choose documents/mytest/ under root of KMC as the path for document validity Patterns. I expect all the documents uploaded under this folder should have the property. I have tried on both old system EP6.0 and new NW04 SPS15 and activate maintainable or deactivate it I am not able to see the new property.

If there is no bundle file what will be displayed for this property under Miscellaneous. Right now under Miscellaneous there is only one property - Owner.

How to make this new property visible ?

Any hint will be appreciated.

Kind regards.

Wang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yantong,

looks like some tiny mistake is the cause why your property will not show up. Please check out the following:

1. "Document Validity Patterns" Parameter is set to "<b>/</b>documents/mytest/".

2. To be sure it's the validity pattern the problem try to input "/**" and see if it's displayed.

3. You used the exact values specified in the Blog (ie: <b>Group = "default"</b>)

4. Try to add the property to the Property Structure Group (all_groups) (...->Global Services->Property Structures->Property Groups) and see it's visible then.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert, thanks a lot for your reply. It is cause by the missing / after mytest. The correct formate for Documents Validity Patterns should be /folder name/

Kind regards.

Yantong Wang

Answers (0)