Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Change Document : What transaction are involved in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Good day!

I just wondering what transactions could have triggered the last price change date in material master accounting view?

I checked that one of our materials was last price changed last 26-Jan-2009. I did find what transaction caused it and its a price change document. However, all the materials in that price change has no price change. Value change field is 0 and thus no price change had happened to all the materials but yet a price change document exists.

I tried MR21 to change a material price with its current value replicating the scenario. However, MR21 won't allow me to save or will not generate a PR document as there are no changes made.

*So i am wondering what other transactions could have output a price change document? *

In addition, MM04 doesn't show the changes that happened last 26-Jan-2009 in which a price change happened. Is it because there is really no change in price that happened? Or is it just because the transaction do not update the mm04 report? Can someone confirm this?

Thank you everyone.

Please feel free to ask if there are any clarifications or concerns.

Regards,

JV Nunez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer the link...

[]

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Good to see you!

I believe this is a different issue. It is related but the answer that i am seeking is now different.

Last price change date was triggered by a price change document that i saw using CKMPCSEARCH.

The question now is, how that price change document came to be without any change in material price inside the document? Is there any other transaction codes or programs that generates a price change document? and why mm04 did not capture this price change to begin with.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Jv Nunez

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resolved. thanks for all the help