cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-Central AE channel monitoring not reached.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running SAP PI 7.10 SP7. De-Central AE SP7.

This additional AE is situated in the DMZ. It can be monitored by the RWB and is accessible to ID. However when you want to monitor the channels of the De-Central adapter then the browseru2019s is directed to a non-fully qualified domain name. This will not do. It needs to connect to the FQDN. Can anyone assist me in regard to rectify this in the SLD? I assume something has to change in the CIM Instances, but sure where. Also once this change was made do I have to update any cashes?

Your assistance in this regard will be most welcome.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

By making an entry in the local desktop hosts file this problem can be resolved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

IP for De-Central AAE Fully Qualified Host Name hostname

000.000.000.000 hostname.domain.com hostname

Regards

Willie Hugo

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are aware of a solution to the problem, please you communicate this to me.

Your assistance in this regard is much appreciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This AE is an additional AE which is in the DMZ. The host where the Central AE and RWB are and all the other SAP PI components are, has all being defined with FQDN.

However once in the RWB and the Additional AE was chosen and you click on the Monitor Channel button the browser is directed to hostname not FQ. If you one open a new browser session and input the correct FQDN and the rest of the path to for channel monitoring then one can get there. This however requires an additional step and there should be a more elegant way to do it via the SLD I sure, but not sure how.

Any further assistance will be appreciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in the exchange profile?

check under connections and RWB