cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project WBS element cost allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In a project we have created 10 WBS elements out of which one is used for common expenses and rest other or individual works carried out in the project. Now i want to allocate the Common cost of one WBS element to other nine WBS elements.

Can anybody explain how this can be done and is there any possibilites of costing gets doubled in the project if the cost transffered to other WBS elements.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody pls help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to distribute the actual costs of one WBS element to other WBS Elements, you can post in FB50.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to transfer amount from one WBS element to another, it is a controlling part. How can i post that in FB50???

Can you be little more clear on the post.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you only want to generate Controlling document then post in KB15N,You have sender WBS and Receiver WBS there.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I have another query also, i had transferred the WBS element cost to other WBS element cost in the same Project.Whether it will double the Revenue or Cost incurred

For ex, WBS Element A got 100 and i had settled to WBS Elements B and C , now B and C got 50 50 each

now my project will have

a) WBS Elements A-100, B-50 and C-50 or

b) WBS Elements A-0, B-50 and C-50 , for my understanding option (b) will be right. Your views pls

Edited by: aspirefico on Apr 30, 2009 12:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run one cycle then you can analyse the documents generated.

Muzamil

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will see A (100, -100), B(50) , C(50)