SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@ Spare parts FORECASATING in DBM

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am having a senario at my client that , he want to go for SPARE PARTS PLANNING AND FORECASTING application along with SAP R 3 or IN DBM.

As i know there is a metrial master in r 3 which has the provision for Forecasting.

Can we Use this MM Forecasting for SERICE PARTS FORECASTING IN AUTOMOBILE DEALER SENARIO ? or is there any other soluation for service parts forecasting ?

Kaustubh

4 REPLIES 4

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaustubh,

There is no seperate forcasting available for DBM Parts.

MM forecasting is the best possible solution for Forecasting of Spare parts.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

hi HARSHA THANKS ,

can i know have you tried it with forecating views in R3 ? can you able to guide me more on that ?

kaustubh

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, none of the projects that I have worked on had Forecasting as part of the implementation.

They had different interfaces with different OEM's and OEM's used to forecast based on the purchases and sales made by the business, thus was handled thru XI not thru Forecasting.

Any MM person should be able to help you with the standard Forecasting approach.

Best regards,

Harsha

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks