cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new info object to an existing info spoke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one explain me how to add a new info object to an existing infpospoke using Open hub services.

Thanks in Advance...

Thanks.

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Here 2ways you can add.

1. If the new infoobject is available in your infoprovider then you can add this field directly <b>InfoObjects tab</b> in infospoke.

2. If you dont have this field in infoprovider and you want to add for output then you have to add in <b>Target Structure(Transformation Tab)</b> in infospoke and populate using ABAP Code.

Hope this Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

if it exists in the infoprovider, you can just drag it on the left hand side.

or else try to add infoobjects in the transformation section directly on the left side and populate the fields using BADI....

hope it helps..

regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

U r not specified ur destination(DB table or File) for ur InfoSpoke.

If it is File..

u can directly add it from the infoObjects tab,if the requared infoobject is present in the datasource of the infospoke. If not u need to populate through BADI.

If it is DB table..

u can directly add it from the infoObjects tab,if the requared infoobject is present in the datasource of the infospoke and also add field and dataelement to ur deatination table and activate it.Now u will this added filed data into the destination table.

Hope this helps.

If u need any clarifications, let me know.

-RRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RRK/Srini/,

It's an attribute for 0bpartner and datasource for this infospoke is 0bpartner.

When is check in mantain master data of 0bpartner it's not there and it's an attribute for the 0bpartner.

When i go to Transformation in infospoke and source structure and i tried to add zmainflg field to the source structure it's asking the access key.

it's loading to file in application server.

Give me solution this please.

Thanks.

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandu,

You <b>can't</b> add to source structure(it is defined/generated by sap/system). You have to add to target structure and using ABAP populate this field in BAdi.

Close your previous points by assigning points accordingly...

Hope you Understand

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRINI,

Data is loading from R/3 to 0bpartner in bw.zmainflg is an attribute to 0bpartner.Data source for the info spoke is 0bpartner.

I wanted to load data only on selection of this attribute.i.s main loan partners.

how can i solve it.

I didn't assign points yet.

Thanks in Advance.

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRINI,

I checked now that main loan partner attribute is in the data provider.

I checked in master data maintainance of info object but it's in hide position.

How can i solve it now.

Thanks in Advance.

Chandu.

Message was edited by: Chandu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RRK,

The attribute is in info provider but it's in hide position.

How can i solve this please.

Thanks.

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini/RRK,

Can you expalin the procedure to add an ifoobject to info spoke.

That attribute result is not stored in data target.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks.

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

1.In Infospoke -> General tab -> DataSouce(here infobject - 0BPARTNER).

2. Destination tab -> choose radio button(DB Table or Flat file).

3. Goto tab infoobjects -> select required fields you want to send from left to right.

4. Give the selection accordingly(here i think PATRNER). But it should be available in your datasouce(Infoobject-0BPARTNER), if you want to give selection on this. I didnt understad what you mean of <b>"hide"</b> in your previous reply. If this is not available in your infoobject(OBPARTNER), How CAN YOU GIVE SELECTION ON THIS attribute...?

5. Try to add this field in Infoobject(0BPARTNER) and populate.

6. Trnasformation tab.

Here you can see Source Structure, Target Structure and Addin implementation.

Source Structure - system will generate according to the field you selected in InfoObjects tab(You cant change it).

Target Structure - You can define your own structure if you want or you can modify the generated structure. By default system generates Target Structure same as Source structure(if you want to add any more fields you can add here, but you have to populate those fields with your own coding in BAdi), Which is Addin implementation.

Srini

Message was edited by: Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu, Did you tried to add the infoobjects from using infoobjects tab from the infospoke screen?

regs,

Vachan