cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oee(overall equipment effienciency)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone give me the details about OEE report available in standard sap and if not availble in standard

sap how can i make development for this.

regards

sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There is no standard report for OEE in SAP. As per the clients requirement only we have to customized.

So please elaborate your requirements.

Pankaj

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't till got any standard report. I think You Need to develop this by using ABAP.

You have standard Maintenance KPI report of MTTR & MTBF.

You can make use of MC17 , to get breakdown hours of equipment , by which you can calculate Availablity.

To Get Performance you can make use of Production Confirmation data

& for quality still production data can be used . Discuss with PP & ABAP Guy for development of Performance & Quality Report.

what i suggest is that try to develop ABAP Production Confirmation screen so that You can Confirm Production quantity , scrap against Equipment , keep provision to enter Maintenance downtime also in same screen so that OEE parameter Performance , Availability & Quality get calculated.

Maintenance downtime you can get it from MC17 as I told.

or

keep everything standard , try to develop OEE Report from the data stored after transaction

Regards,

Edited by: Srinivas Narayana Gowda on Apr 30, 2009 11:48 AM

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wat u mean by overall equipment efficiency...

Wat is ur exact requirement... can u brief it ?

Equipment related things.. u can check MCI3 (Location Ananlysis)

- Pithan

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OEE report can be available with the help of xMII application.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

OEE is described below.

OEE = Actual output / Theoretical maximum output

OEE = Availability Ratio x Performance Ratio x Quality Ratio

u2022 Availability Ratio u2014 The share of the actual production time and the planned production time. All planned stops and breakdowns will reduce the availability ratio, including set-up times, preventive maintenance, breakdowns and lack of operators. The only time that you may choose to deduct from the availability ratio is lack of orders.

u2022 Performance Ratio u2014 Loss of production due to under-utilization of the machinery. In other words, losses are incurred when the equipment is not run with full speed. Short, unregistered, stops may affect the performance ratio as well.

u2022 Quality Ratio u2014 The amount of the production that has to be discharged or scrapped.

regards

sanjay

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Moderator comment:

Please check your inbox for information from me.

Acknowledge this before posting again.