cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to create a settlement strategy for automatic settlement rule creation...

Actually, all the second level wbs will be settled to AUC and the bottom level wbs elements will be settled to the second level wbs... In the account assignment... I have to leave it blank as there is no such option available.... then how to create the strategy ? I had already checked the forum for similar qns. and also read the sap help.

thanks in advance.

Vinodh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer below link...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/plm/modificationnoteforStrategyforsettlementtosuperiorWBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkat / Gurus,

I had applied the Note.. but still it is not visible, I know we need to add this field.. but how to do this...

Thanks

Vinodh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement the OSS note 211324 then only you can create strategy from Child WBS to Parent WBS.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat / Muzamil,

I think this will solve my issue... but juz tell me onething that when I execute CJB2 with the proj. definition then this will be applicable to all the levels of wbs elements, how to differentiate btwn. 2nd level wbs elements which I wanted to settled to AUC and all the other level to 2nd level.

thanks,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are going to run CJB2 for your project the system will create Settlement Rule for Child WBSE to Parent WBSE and finally to Level 1 WBSE.Attach the Investment profile to level1 WBSE then when you are going to run settlement system will settle all the cost to Top WBSE And then to AUC.

Regards,

Muzamil