cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Orphaned Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are running SRM 5.5. with CCM 2.0 and have the following issue.

When we run the program \CCM\CLEANUP_MAPPING with no commit, it finds many orphaned records in our Master catalog and Procurement Catalog.

Although these errors do not appear to be causing any problems for our user community I would never the less prefer to remove them.

When we run the program outside of normal working hours with commit on to try and remove the errors

we get the error message

Exception occured

^ Error during catalog update 4400000047; catalog is locked by CATALOG_ENRICHMENT/491035F93F6E67C7E10000000A003214

Has anyone any ideas on how to resolve the orphaned records problem or what to do to remove the lock?

Thanks in advance

Allen Brooks

SRM BPO

Sunderland City Council

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamas,

thanks for your speedy response.

We have already had discussions with SAP OSS regarding this program and were advised that removing the orphaned records is a reasonably safe part of the program that may be run by Basis in order to clear these.

But I agree with you that there are other parts to the program that should not be run as catalog damage can result.

We will investigate further and raise and OSS if we cannot resolve.

Regards

Allen Brooks

SRM BPO

Sunderland City Council

Tamas_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

I would rather advice to open a new message by SAP to solve this issue!

As you can see at the top of the report /CCM/CLEANUP_MAPPING:

Internal Program!!!

To Be Executed by SAP Support Team Only

Due to you can damage your whole catalogs with this report!

However, the problem seems to be, that you upload a new catalog, where the enrichment is still running, or this get stucked. You can check this in the table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ. When in the column REQ_SENDER you see some entry, then this catalog is locked, which has to be cleaned up by Support!

Regards,

Tamás

SAP