Problem in compatible unit classification and design create
There is error when generating Global Class Structure for Comapatible unit classification and also in Compatible unit design creation. Following are the things carried out.
1. I had created characteristics ZTYPE (char 10), ZFUNCTION (char 8), ZFUNDS(char 8), ZACTION (char 8), ZSERVICETYPE(char 8) and assigned same format of table and mention "/CUM/ TYPE, /CUM/FUNCTION, /CUM/CLASS, /CUM/ACTION, /CUM/SERVICE respectively in values tab in check tble.
2. I had created one compatible unit COMUNIT (class ***) and assigned all Characteristics created.
3. I had created one compatible unit CUINF (class CUI) and assigned all Characteristics created.
4. I had created one compatible unit CUINFCLASS (class CUI) and assigned all Characteristics created.
1. In define class to be used I set as following
ClType Master ***
Class CU COMUNIT
Action Char ZACTION
ClType CUI CUI
Class CUI CUINF
Infl. Class CUINFCLASS
2. in action and example for characteristics had defined values
3. In define characteristics to be inherited i had mentioned all characteristics i mentined
4. When generating global Class Structure - i get error value. " Error in generating/activating structures"
i had set profile in customising
1.Even when i try to do t.code "/CUM/DESIGN -create , system shows the main tab for entering value other than in profile like description, if I try for any tab or enter system throws dump.