cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in compatible unit classification and design create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is error when generating Global Class Structure for Comapatible unit classification and also in Compatible unit design creation. Following are the things carried out.

Master data

1. I had created characteristics ZTYPE (char 10), ZFUNCTION (char 8), ZFUNDS(char 8), ZACTION (char 8), ZSERVICETYPE(char 😎 and assigned same format of table and mention "/CUM/ TYPE, /CUM/FUNCTION, /CUM/CLASS, /CUM/ACTION, /CUM/SERVICE respectively in values tab in check tble.

2. I had created one compatible unit COMUNIT (class CUM) and assigned all Characteristics created.

3. I had created one compatible unit CUINF (class CUI) and assigned all Characteristics created.

4. I had created one compatible unit CUINFCLASS (class CUI) and assigned all Characteristics created.

Customization

1. In define class to be used I set as following

ClType Master CUM

Class CU COMUNIT

Action Char ZACTION

ClType CUI CUI

Class CUI CUINF

Infl. Class CUINFCLASS

2. in action and example for characteristics had defined values

3. In define characteristics to be inherited i had mentioned all characteristics i mentined

4. When generating global Class Structure - i get error value. " Error in generating/activating structures"

In Transaction

i had set profile in customising

1.Even when i try to do t.code "/CUM/DESIGN -create , system shows the main tab for entering value other than in profile like description, if I try for any tab or enter system throws dump.

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mahesh_gowda_bch
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Any update on this. I am in same situation. Not able to generate global class structure. Any pointers will be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Classes should start with CU_.

Try to maintain this and generate the global structure.

It should work fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun/sudhirreddy

I am facing the same issue, did you solve it?

I have got the message "Error in generating / activating structure" when I try to Generate Global Class Structure in spro.

Therfore I have got the dump "The current ABAP program "/CUM/SAPLCUORDER_N" had to be terminated because

has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed" when I execute the transaction /CUM/DESIGN

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you still have the issue or it is completed, revert to me i will help on compatible units..

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

I am facing exactly the same issue, can you please help ?

What is not being done correctly in order to generate / Activate Global class structure ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

How were you able to get around this issue?