cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see devlopment component in my Track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a Track for ESS as guided in "How to create the TRACK", now I have import the Track in NWDS, but there I am unable to see any DC's, is any thing went wrong, if yes then please tell how to find it, I am a newbie to NWDI so request you to kindly provide a detail Explanation.

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi upendra,

In check in tab-->select the SCs and click check button.Then SCs will be placed in Development.

Go to developemnt tab-->select the SCs and click import button.Then all the Scs will be imported in to ur Developemnt system.(runtime system).Now if u check in System state tab u will find all these Scs.

Now if u import the configuration in NWDS u will get Dcs.

Let me know if u get any problem.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

After Check In, In devlopment tab following enteries are there

sap.com_SAP-JEE 7.00 Level 13 Update 645_VAL_REL.070812 Make Not executed Import failed

sap.com_SAP-JEE 7.00 Level 9 Update 645_VAL_REL.060827 Make Not executed Waiting for import

sap.com_SAP_BUILDT 7.00 Level 13 Update bpscore645VRcurU... Make Not executed Import failed

sap.com_SAP_BUILDT 7.00 Level 9 Update bpscore645VRcurU2608 Make Not executed Waiting for import

sap.com_SAP_ESS 600 Level 10 Update ERP05PAT.09101109 SAP AG Check failed Import failed

sap.com_SAP_JTECHS 7.00 Level 13 Update 645_VAL_REL.070812 Make Not executed Import failed

sap.com_SAP_JTECHS 7.00 Level 9 Update 645_VAL_REL.060827 Make Not executed Waiting for import

sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP 600 Level 10 Update ERP05PAT.08010849 SAP AG Check finished Import failed

And in system state I cannot see any thing.

Please Suggest

Regards

Upendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upendra,

I think you have forgot to import the ESS 600 .sca file in the track in NWDI system...once you import the Software Component ...only then you will see all the DC's inside it....

Regards,

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my Track I have Added the SAP_ESS 600 SC, but in the check in Tab ESS.sca file is not there,

Regards

Upendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upendra,

Post it in NWDI forum

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Check whether the mandatory SCs are imported in to ur runtime system.(dev or cons ..)

Go to http://<host:port>/devconf-->CMS

you will find Check in tab.In that u get all mandatory SCs like EP_built,

SAP_JEE

SAP_BUILT

SAP_ESS

SAP_JTECHS

These SCs must be imported into runtime systems.U can check in System state tab--select ut runtime system.There u will see all these SCs if they are imported.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

As you have guided I have checked in the Check In Tab there, all the mandatory SCs are present,

But in the System State Tab, when I select my runtime system I do not find any SCs, which means they are not imported, so request you to kindly suggest how can I import them.

Regards

Upendra Agrawal