cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing SP16 full java edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I successfully installed sp16 sneak preview , and i got management console on the desktop. But when i am trying to start j2e instance i am getting the following error in the development trace.

[Thr 5828] Mon Apr 10 14:13:50 2006

[Thr 5828] *** ERROR => Invalid property value [box.number/J2EJC00931JT0J] [jstartxx.c 789]

[Thr 5828] *** ERROR => Invalid property value [en.host/PWDF3013] [jstartxx.c 789]

[Thr 5828] *** ERROR => Invalid property value [en.port/3201] [jstartxx.c 789]

[Thr 5828] *** ERROR => Invalid property value [system.id/0] [jstartxx.c 789]

reply ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the same issue (Application Stopped message while trying to access localhost:50000) and figured out that McAfee Privacy service that was installed on my box was causing this. I uninstalled McAfee privacy service and restarted and I could get to portal login page.

Hope this helps someone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No help here... running into the same issue. trying to logon to the http://localhost:50000/irj url and the following message states, "Application Stopped".

Someone must have installed this successfully after running into this issue.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee

Did you get any help on the above problem.

Please let me know if you have any alternatives for the above problem.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not.

I've downloaded the latest drop on 4-11 and have started running into other issues, but then again, that is with my work laptop. I will try on my personal and see if I can any difference. I'll report back to this post if I find anything.

Michael Lee

leem888@gmail.com