cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error delivery address in PO trigged by saved SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find delivery address in PO trigged by SO, it is not crorrect.

At present, delivery address in PO is the address of Plant not the ship to party address existing in SO.

Because of third party sales, vendor will send goods to customer directly according to the delivery address that is from ship to party.

I wish ship to party address will be copied to delivery address in PO

How can I do?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Thank you so much.

It must be follow standard scenaro to solve ihis issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

Thank you for your reply.

I have copied the standard configuration and modify it to fit my business, So item in SO is not 'TAS', but I have changed field 'Item categary' in shedule lin from '5' to '0'.

It is also possible to copy the delivery of ship to party into PR automatically created trigged by SO when save SO.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in SAP standard third party transactions, the behavior of the system should be this way:

1. the item category of the material in the sales order should be TAS; this could be done either manually or automatically if the item category group in the material master is BANS

2. in the sales order, there will be a customer ship-to party, of course; when you save a third party transaction (sales order), this should automatically trigger a PR

3. when the PR is converted into a PO (for a vendor to deliver the material), your company will be listed as the buyer but the ship-to party will be the customer

4. you then bill the customer while the vendor will bill your client

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the standard settings in SAP are supposed to support your requirements. when you create the sales order, the item category for your material should be TAS. if this is so, then the system automatically creates a purchase requisition (PR) when the sales order is saved.

in Materials Management, the PR is converted into a Purchase Order (PO), where the customer becomes the ship-to party.

i suspect that the reason why these did not happen is because of the item category in the sales order. please check your order again and post if your findings are different.

regards.