cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLSP Delivery Split with Serial Number assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a doubt regarding to Delivery Split that have serial number assigned in the delivery. Do you know if SAP standard through configuratioon, exits etc is possible to split a delivery using VLSP t-code?

I have configured and tried testing but the following error message is shown, is it anything missing or correct SAP does not allow to split that delivery.

"2 serial numbers are assigned to item(s) 80000261 000010 - no split

possible. 0000 -> 0080000261

Message no. LEDSP016"

Any suggestion to solve this, either via development, config, exits etc are very much appreciated.

Cheers

Vini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vini,

This error is correct, and there is no way to split this delivery via VLSP. You will have to do it manually.

Let me explain the reason: If there are many serial numbers for a delivery item, and you want to split the item, the problem that the system faces is: which serial number to put in which new delivery item??? The system can never decide this by itself. So it throws this error.

Hope this explains,

Regards

Nikhilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Appreciate your prompt reply. Supposed this is really necessary even with "Z" program. Would you suggest to use VLSP as base program to develop a new transaction. Would I be able to design such solution?

I mean, a transaction feasable to show the SNs to choose which ones to be split with the delivery? As per the requirements there aren't so many per delivery.

Cheers

Vini

florianbus
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any solution for this problem?

I also want to achieve the possibility to split a delivery where I have already serial numbers assigned.

BR,

Florian