cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation in CO-PA Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the scenario what i would like to do in CO-PA Planning, not sure it can be accomplished or not. We are performing planned contribution margin in CO-PA planning, therefore we plan material and quantity only. What we are looking for is valuation for the revenue based on the condition price maintained in SD, it should take the planned qty and multiplied by the PR00 maintained in SD and value them in value field, similarly for other condition types too. I have been trying hard to setup in "set up conditions and costing sheet" in co-pa, but its not valuating. Is this something im missing or can anybody let me know step by step how to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

gj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you dont need to create a separate costing sheet in COPA. You can use the same pricing procedure which is used in Sales and Distribution.

In Valuation strategy, application field should be Sales and Distribution and costing sheet as SD pricing procedure.You can then map SD condition types to Value field with point of valuation "Planning".

One more point. You need to make sure for revenue condition types what is the access sequence and what are the condition records maintained and what is your planning level.

If you planning level is material, plant, Sales org, Dist channel, then conditon record has to be maintained that level i.e. prices have to maintained at that level as well. If prices are maintained for customer, customer groups and not at that level, revenue may not be determined.

Regards

Chetan.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[You may want to refer to Valuation analysis |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/7a/4c3a0c4a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/content.htm]