Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver error in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me with follow.

I have a Interface Proxy -> SOAP and in SXMB_MONITOR is OK. But receiver system the data don't OK.

In the Communication Channel i see the error message:

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Error SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Internal Error

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Information SOAP: sending a delivery error ack ...

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Information SOAP: sent a delivery error ack

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Internal Error

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Internal Error.

2009-04-29 11:20:24 Information The message status was set to WAIT.

But the Webservice is ok and the parameters of the communication channel (URL, Action and other) too.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you tell us, how you reolved the issue? so that it will be helpful for the people with the similar issue searching the forum..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Edited by: PR on May 1, 2009 1:25 AM

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As this is asynchronous scenario , we have to mention QoS EO(Exactly Once) in soap channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it synchronous call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is Asyncronous Call, Do I need to specify the SOAP action if this is Asyncronous call

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this one: