cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Sales representative take some material to show the customer to get order , they show to customer and not sale to customer and get back to office (client place )

these quantity has to reduce from plant and again update to the plant

how to map these scenario

shall i create that representative as a customer and make entry thr consignment fill up and pick up

or any other standard process for that

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a seperate storage location in the plant and name as Customer display.

When sales rep carries the quantity, move the quantity using MB1B or MIGO t.codes using movement type 311.

Once the products are returned then using the same t.codes and movement type 312.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks friend for reply

but i can't have track which representative take which material and how much quantity

and how much he return to the client

as per u r solution i can update the total stock for all representative but w.r.t. each representative how can i track

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure this can suit your scenario, but you can do testing.

In this case, create customer master (ship-to) for each sales rep.

Use delivery document type (LO) without order reference, and do the PGI for the material and quantity taken.

Once the products are returned, you can reverse the PGI and delete the delivery, which will then bring the stock into plant.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Just try this:

Create your Employee as a Vendor in SAP. Then do MB1B against that Vendor (Employee) with 541 Movement. In the Text Field you can enter the reason. This will decrease your Unrestricted Stock and System will Post that stock against your Vendor (Employee). Later when employee come back you can do 542 Movement.

Now in MMBE, you can see that stock as Stock at Vendor. In MBLB you can get the Stock List at Vendor and with Batch-wise (if batch-management allowed).

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why create that representative as a customer?

Use consignment directly to the customer, representative as a partner.