cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Transport Package problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query that is assigned to ZBW_BEX_MM transport package. I have created a transport for that package, but when I go to open the query for changes, it tells me "BEx transport request " is not available or suitable"

I'm not understanding this since I can see a transport assigned to that package. I went and dragged the query over in the transport connection screen, I can see that it is assigned to the ZBW_BEX_MM package.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angie,

Try this.

try to create a default request for bex.

Go to Transport connection

Db click on Bex(push button)

click on assign/delete button

& create a new request.

now you can edit your query.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that I have created a default transport that is assigned to the package. But I still can't edit my query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angie,

Check here the below sap note.

SAP note: 992965

Thanks,

Vijay.

hai_murali_here
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Angie,

If you want to transport a query object,do the following

1.Create a local request in se38 transaction

2.Go to se01 transaction and enter the created local request and mention the target system where u want to transport

3.Go to rsor transaction(Transport Connection) find that query under "Query->Selected Objects",move it to the right side panel.Make sure that you set a collection mode as "Only necessary Objects"

4.Assign this query object to the Package and the request

5.Check whether the query object (with necessary objects) are added under se01 transaction for that request

6.Release the request

The query object will be abvailable in target system

Rgds,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have assigned just normal request which is different from BEx Request.Goto RSA1-> Transport Connection -> Click on BEx Request Truck Symbol and select Assign/delete and it will prompt for create request and you have to assign that request to your package.You can start collecting ur queries or changes to this request and transport.

Regards

Chandu