R/3 to PI using RFC Sender Adaptor as Asynchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

RFC Adp. SOAP Adp.

ECC--

>XI--

>ARIBA

I am new to PI and doing a scenario mention above. we are using RFC sender adaptor to send the data to XI in asynchronous process.

I have config the Sender comm. channel as below.

Appl. Server(Gateway): My Ecc Server host name

Appl. Server Service (Gateway) : My Ecc server

Program Id : XYZ.

Note : while creating the the Service interface and Message mapping and Operation mapping I am using the RFCname.respone message type is that ok in asynchronous process?

And then I went to ECC in Tcode SM59 and created a RFC destination of type TCP/IP

and put the same information as given above and test the connection which is working fine.

I have created a FM at ECC end make it remote enabled. and calling the FM in back ground task using destination in a Work flow code.

When I run the Work flow code It ran successfully but i went to XI side there is no msg in the SXMB_MONI.

Then i went to the component monitoring->Adatptor engine>Comm. channnel Monitoring and found that under my RFC sender comm. channel there is an error msg saying

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'BS_ECC', toParty '', toService '', interface 'YFPS_MM_I_0242_PO_APPROVAL_OUT', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_0242_PO_Approval_RFC_Sender' (channelId 19585252a58335ee871e4c3a771b027f)

Where as i have checked that in the sxi_cache t-code there is a sender agreement for my scenario under the sender agreement tab.

Please Help me in this to resolve the above error. I am totally stuck at this point.I would really appreciate a quick answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Since you said you are doing Asynch you dont need to worry about the respone message even in message or interface mapping. Just do like you are doing a simple asych scenario like file - xi - ariba.

Also check your sender agreement and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Appl. Server Service (Gateway) : My Ecc server

Confused with this statement.....

it should have the format sapgwXX ....

XX is the system number which comes from the j2ee port mentioned in the XI homepage URL

http://<hostName>:5XX00:rep/start/index.jsp

How to configure sender RFC adapter...check this blog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1438

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: 
senderAgreement not found:

Sender Agreement is Expected in this communication which does not seem to be present in ID....create sender agreement using the RFC communication channel....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 2, 2009 1:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I was typographical error...My Host service is sapgw00 in RFC destination in ECC side in SM59.

I configure the Saender RFC adaptor accoding the the blog....

And i am using the same RFC destination to call my function module which remote enabled ...

now i am getting error....Bean FM_name not found in ecc_host_name.

Pls help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, do you have answer on your very old problem. I'm facind the same issue.

Thanks and regards.

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try it out.

Go to XI index page.Select administration.Select directory.Select cache overview.In xi data cache refresh select your adapter engine and give full refresh.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if the sender agreement you created is activated, also check if it is properly configured;

it should have: Sender Communication Component, Sender Interface, Sender Namespace, and Sender Communication channel..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prema,

I chked it every thing is fine.........

Is there any backend setting needs to be done for RFC sender adaptor.....at J2ee engine level or some basis setting.....?

Because in my project every one is working firat time on the PI.....

So if there are any backend setting required for RFC sender adaptor....please let me know.....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you have

at R/3 (in sm59)

-

ABAP Connection to SAP PI7.1 User:PIAPPLUSER

INTEGRATION_SERVER- Http connection to ABAP system- User:PIAPPLUSER

At PI (in sm59)

-

ABAP connection to R/3 User:IDOC_BASIS

INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI- HTTP connection to ABAP system User:PIISUSER

INTEGRATION_SERVER u2013 User: PIAPPLUSER

LCRSAPRFC- TCP/IP

also check if non of users are locked, see if you have any errors in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prema,

I chked the tcode sm58 and have the same error as in the comm. channel mointoring.....

LikeError in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC.

Do we have anything to resolve this......?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> LikeError in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3865

look into this blog and also the SAP note for SOAP adapter provided in it.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap

-->Log on to your PI system(ABAP stack).

-->Go to SM59 and check the RFC destination of type H:INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is working or not in that maintain the

-->Target host is PI host name and 
-->Path Prefix:/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext.
-->Service no: Java port number.
-->Under log on security tab,select Radio button as Basic Authentication and
          client :PI system client
          user :PIISUSER
          Pwd :your pwd.
--->Special Options Tab:
          -> maintain the Specify Time out
          -> HTTP 1.0
          -> inactive
          -> Yes
         -> Yes (select the Radio buttons for the above mentioned options)

-->Also do the caceh refresh in SXI_CACHE,and from PI home page ADMINISTRATION cache overview for IR,ID and RWb there do the cache refresh.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this scenario of ECC to PI the rfc destination that we use at PI7.1 must of type 'T' or 'H'. please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you refresh the cache and see..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks...

I already did all these thing mentioned by you guyz.......but the problem is still the same..........

I am getting the same error as in the past..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks.....

I register the program id at the J2ee engine on the PI server...

and now i am getting different erreo saying

CPI-C error text: "Bean YFPS_MM_I_0242_PO_APPROVAL_OUT not found on host

usphxpwh12, ProgId =ECCSENDPI_XDV: Object not found in lookup of YFPS_MM_I.

Does anyone have any idea about that...how to resolve that...?

Helpppp Please...