cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Homepage Customisation for WD ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Travel management recently we upgraded our system to EhP3 & activated the Business Function Fin_Travel_1. In Portal we applied the Business Package 1.31.

I need to modify the Homepage Framework from SPRO which should change the Overview screen link pointing to WD ABAP application. How to reroute the same homepage links to new WD ABAP application.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akshay,

Please kindly refer to the note 1076144. You can find the link in Travel Wiki:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/NotesinTravel+Management

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

After the activation of Fin_Travel_1,the system has created all the resources in the Homepage framework.But the problem is that the area page for ESS Travel and Expenses in the Portal is still pointing to WD java services.

We have checked the program RPR_CHECK_TRAVEL_RESOURCES in that only java resources are visible.

Thanks,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indu,

Please follow the advise the in the note 1255358.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the similar issue once activating the Business Funcition Fin_Travel_1 the Homepage Link get activated for WD ABAP for Travel maangement,

But the issue is on the homepage Iview on Portal which is itself a WD Java iview which uses the PCUIGP package services

The service used is sap.com/pcui_gpxssfpm & sap.com/pcui_gpxssutils the Webdynpro applicaiton used is

sap.com/tcwddispwda.. which points to WD Java application.

I upgraded the PCUI_GP package to 603 SP4 after the upgradation the Links on the Homepage Framework started working & it routed to the WD ABAP POWL application.

Try to implement the same scenario if this solve your issue well & fine.

Regards

Swapnil

Answers (0)