Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Posting date in RFEBKA00 format MT940

Hi,

According to the tests I've done and to the document I've read, it seems that the date rules when importing statements through Transaction FF.5 program RFEBKA00, format SWIFT MT940 unstructured are the following:

- Statement date comes the segment :62F: (example :62F:C090411EUR0,00)

- This date is also the one used as posting and document date for all the accounting documents generated with the integration of the statements.

- The only date that can be driven independently at transaction level - in the segment :61: (example :61:090410C3545,42NMSC) is the value date.

Conclusion : using standard program, it doesn't seem to be possible to drive the posting and document date for each transaction.

I have to need to do it, and I'm looking for a solution.

I've looked the specification of the MT940 format and there is a possibility to manage a "entry date" on 4 positions on the segment :61: just after the regular date (example :61:090410XXXXC3545,42NMSC)

The problem is that when I look at tables such as FEBEP, it seems that the date that can handle my need is the BVDAT, but I've no idea how I can link the entry date in the segment :61: to the BVDAT and then to have this date used as posting and document.

For information, my client have the possibility to send me this entry date anywhere I want in the segments :61: et :86:

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks.

Maxime

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question