Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issues using BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE to generate a report for pricing which is used to quote prices to the customers.A sales document type type (ZCR) has been hard coded in the report.Problem is that the report does not display results in case the user who is executing the report does not have authorization to create the sales doc type ZCR. We do not want to extend the authorization to create ZCR sales doc types all users.

We tried changing sy-uname parameter to a generic user (RFC_USER or something ) in report but during runtime,the BAPI changes it back to username of the user and authorization check fails.

I am wondering if there is any userexit which can used to by-bass this authorization check.

Please let me know if anybody has resolved this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help

Swapnil

PS : I posted the same thread in SD forum as well,I think this issue can be resolved by combined efforts of both.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved using RFC function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil

I am supposed to develop a report for pricing which is used to quote prices to the customers with all the component of pricing in different columns shown below.

Material Number PR00 K004 KF00 MWST in different columns and their values using one single report.

Can you please share your experience ,How you developed this report.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Anishka.