Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Workflow Development Methodology - New to Workflow

I am new to Workflow and I've been assigned a development on Workflow. Here is what the Requirement is.

1. There is a Custom Screen in which user will enter the G/L Account details such as G/L Account Number, Chart of Accounts & Company Code along with the Other details required to Create a G/L Account.

2. Now, once the User Clicks on the CREATE button, I am using a Function Module SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT to Raise an Event which I've defined in a Custom Business Object.

3. The Requirement is to Trigger the Workflow and upon Approval, to Create a G/L Account using FS00

4. As far as I know, Configuration is Complete in SWU3 T-Code.

Can someone please give me a Step by Step procedure to Create a Custom Workflow with T-Codes

and Steps?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Phani Prasad Konduri

<body><p>Hi,</p><p></p><p>1) I think for your requirement std. workflow will be available.</p><p></p><p>2) Correct using this Function Module ( SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT ) we can trigger event, Refer this &#91;Link|;</p><p></p><p>3) As you mentioned SWU3 T-Code has to configure before you create the workflow, refer this &#91;Link1| <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b>; &amp; &#91;Link2| <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b> <b>[original link is broken]</b>; check you configured correctly.</p><p></p><p>4) In the T.Code SWDD we can Create &amp; Modify the Workflow </p><p></p><p>5) Refer these &#91;Link1|; &#91;Link2|; &#91;Link3|; &#91;Link4|; &amp; &#91;Link5 |; to build the custom workflow.</p><p></p><p>Regards,</p><p>Surjith</p></body>
0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question