cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Carton Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's ,

Presently i am facing a issue of Partial carton to move the material from warehouse to production floor for staging . I haven't activated storage unit management on warehouse or storage type level .

I have created 2 storge types one to store the carton and one for loose pieces ( EA).

I have maintained WM2 with LE Qty , rouding and controlled qty for both storage types and activated M ( large and small Qty ) strategy for a storage type .

I would like to know can i maintained unit of measure on storage type level .So if i need to move the material from warehouse , i will move carton from one storage type and EA from other storage type.

Appereciated if any inputs / suggetion .

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

For you to be able to pick cartons from Storage type 1 and partials from Storage type 2, you have to make Storage type 1 & 2 to be SU management active. Set the control quantity in material master and then set pick strategy to be M(large small quantities) only for Storage type 2 from which you want to pick partials from. In the storage type search set storage type 2 then storage type 1 in that sequence. Storage type 2 should always be in the front.

Thanks

Edited by: Funko Technical on May 4, 2009 6:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot dear for your prompt reply,

I was also thinking in the same way but business neither want to go for Storage unit management nor interseted to maintained master data also e.g. LE qty 1 , 2 , Rounding qty and controlled qty.

So i am looking for option without SUM , if doesn't work anything then i will go for ABAP development .

Rgds,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: Vinod M on May 4, 2009 6:19 PM

Edited by: Vinod M on May 4, 2009 6:19 PM