cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to modify an ISA B2B Shop. I work with the ISA buildt tool and the Netweaver Developer Studio. I have read the development master guide and the guide for the ISA built tool. But I didn´t understand what I have to configure in the developer studio to develop and debug the modified application. Can evereybody help me?

Kind regard

Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel:

I´m not agree with some of your answers from anothers users, because when your update your application to another SP, your b2b application is deleted in the WAS, and also has to update your b2b development sources with the correct SP, furthermore if you have the ISA BUILD TOOL you can update of SP without any risk, and you don´t modify the sources directly, you make and ear with your changes and deployed it in the WAS Application.

Another way, Netweaver Developer Studio it´s no necessary for modify ISA B2B Shop, with Eclipse it´s more than sufficient, and only use this IDE for edit your Java Sources, because the really compilation you it's maked with the ISA BUILD TOOL.

For more information about ISA BUILD TOOL, see the document

ISA_BuildTool_10.pdf

in that document comes everything about install it

Good Luck

Regards

Joshua

Message was edited by: Josue Cruz

Message was edited by: Josue Cruz