cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am looking for a WBS report which can give me planned and budgeted figure with variance from the last year. Report should be for all the WBS elements from the top level.

Regards

VK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Withdrawing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay;

S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned

try using this report... with the help of this report u can have a clear view about Budget/Actual/Commitments and variance and at each WBS level..

If on the top frame u r unable to see WBS code then u can do the following to view the WBS codes along discriptiption.

On Top Menu> Settings >> Characteristics Display >> add "Key " field from right pane to left pane...

Also you can restrict the level of WBS in report by choosing: Simply right clik on the WBS Field >>> Expand To >> Level...

I hope you'll be able to work with this.

0 Kudos

Hi

Standard report not available. However, you may develop a custom report by enhancement to show up the variance with respect to that of previous years.

Regards,

BAsavaraj T.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

According to me there no report aviailable in standard sap ps which will give report on Planned & Budgeted figure with variance.But following standard reports are availble which can be useful to you.

S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance

S_ALR_87013557 - Budget/Actual/Variance

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use report: S_ALR_87013557 - Budget /Actual /Variance

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Try with CN41N transaction. With disposition option you can add all fields you want.

Hope this helps,

Iván.