Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different batches for same product in one HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus:

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you have multiple batches for the same product on one HU?

2. If the answer is YES, what do I need to do because right now when we try to scan the product ID which includes the batch the system does not saves the scanned batch on the HU but it leaves the one that the "Delivery Document" already had. We tried deleting the batch (leaving it blank) on the "Delivery Doc." but still it does not saves the scanned batch.

Thank You in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes . you can pack .

Go to details table and check the product number , delivery document, etc.

Thanks

RK

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mario,

Be sure you can pack multiple batches in one HU in standard system. What's more, you can pack several different materials and HUs in one HU.

I'm not familiar with RF but you can check this link and you can also ask HU experts on LE forum:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/76/ea7c38b5e211d391cf0008c7d94f4b/frameset.htm

You can use this transaction to pick and pack material in one step. This can be useful, for example, if you need to pick several materials to be packed into one handling unit (HU). You can select an existing handling unit or create a new one. Identify the materials to be picked and packed by the delivery number.

Regards,

Csaba