cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during PA40 actions - "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are performing a transfer action through PA40, the system is not allowing to save the infotype 0001 record and throwing the error message saying " No text in T522t for form-of-address-key 3 in language i " for an Indonesian employee.

Message no. PBAS_0002001

Kindly suggest in this regard.

Thanks

Veer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Go to SM30 and create an entry in T522G table for FOA key which also contains the long text field (for eg. you can enter Miss as long text in your language in Long Text field) from T522T and will save the text for the FOA key 3 and for language it will automatically pick from the logon language of user.

Once you will create the entry, you should be able to execute your action and save the relevant infotypes.

Hope this will help

Guds

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,,

We have the Miss for 3 already maintained,

Is this table country specific?

But for all country we are getting the same screen,

KIndly do suggest.

Thanks

Veer

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u cheked the Country specific infotypes V_T582L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Table T522G is applicable for all country that why you were getting the same screen.

Check t522t against the FOA key 3 and check long text has been there or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are unable to open t522t for maintaining long text for FOA key 3. Its taking us to T522g where FOA key 3 is available.

Thanks

Veer

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

each and every infotype is country specific so ,i suggest you to check it out country grouping feature and user group dependence and check it out the feature M0001.

RupaPrasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have changed the language from Indonesia to english which resolved the problem.

Thanks all for your support and help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veer

if u r maintaining the data by yourself, then do two things and check first put logon language while logging into system, the language for which u r getting message that its not defined for FOA Key 3.

The second thing go to Menu Bar and select System -> User Profile -> Own Data -> Defaults tab and select the language as the language in which u want to maintain long text for ur FOA key.

After doing this try to create the entry again for FOA Key in table T522G from SM30 and I ope ur problem should get resolved.

guds

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this T522G

make sure that you configuration there for FOA key 3,if not then create this and also check the table t552t and validate the text.

Thanks,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i suggest you to check the follwoing things

1. country grouping

2. structure

3. creation of personnel action

4. user group also

ALL THE BEST