cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail id of Person Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

Could you please provide me a table from where I can get the mail id of the Person Responsible attached to Project? Or Can you give me a FM or BAPI for the same?

Please help!

Regards

Debolina

Edited by: debolina lahiri on Apr 29, 2009 4:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally in PA30 via communication infotype (105) the email address is being maintained in system. The table for the same is PA0105.

I believe in std. sys. directly pick this email id for hte person responsbile for the WBS,

Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually I want to know the link between the Person Responsible and the values in the table PA0105. From the Person Responsible value for the WBS element in CJ02 or CJ20, how can we arrive at the email id in PA0105?

Please help!

Regards

Debolina

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but my assumption is that if you have not customised anything than there is no direct link between the Person Responsible and the values in the table PA0105, but automatically std. program takes it.

If any one has other opinion please share.

Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I want to pick up the e-mail id of the Person Responsible programatically. How should I go about it?

I get the Person responsible from PRPS-VERNR. From this point, how do I arrive at his e-mail id?

Plese help!!

Regards

Debolina

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can take SAPOffice username from table TCJ04-S_USRNAM where PRPS-VERNR=TCJ04-VERNR.

Maintain settings via OPS6.

BR,

Tomasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how do I get the e-mail id from the SAPOffice username?

Regards

Debolina