cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRI to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I built a query and created a RRI in the rsbbs to our R/3 system to the transaction va03.

If I jump from the query to va03 it runs. But if other users do this, they get the message "Transaction ENTR does not exist". I found the note 1047591 and I set this option. But the users get the same message.

Do they need special rights to do this?

kind regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tobias

you have download the note and u have applied also, if you are getting the same problem try to restart the server from the BI side or post the to SAP with the document (screen shot) and specify the Note No which u have down load.

it doesnt seems a critical error..

see if it work ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think, the problem is, that my users don't have the authorization to do this. Because, if I try the jump to va03 it runs. And my other colleagues from IT department try it and it runs too.

So I think I have to find the authorization and then it runs.

kind regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem. The users have to need the authorization for the transaction rsrr_web in R/3.

kind regards

Tobias

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We got this to work as well.

There is a little twist though. We need this to jump NOT in the browser, but in the GUI.

Anyone done that before?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I had the same problem and SAP has given me the response : after you start Bex Analyser, click on Global settings button and select 'Log on and activate SAP GUI connection'.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Michel.

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Michel,

Thanks for the tip! We would love to get this to work.

Where is this?

after you start Bex Analyser, 

click on Global settings button and select 'Log on and activate SAP GUI connection'.

I am using the BEx Web by the way. I hope you can help!

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to start Bex Analyzer (BI 7.0). Then you could see the icon for global settings.

Kind regards

Tobias

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I take it you are talking about the Excel version is that correct because I'm not seeing it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are. You need Bex Analyzer 7.0 to see the icon.

kind regards

Tobias

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any way you know of to accomplish it using the BEx Web?