cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Valuated to Valuated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have raised a purchase order for10 EA of a material which is non-valuated. I have received 5 material and remaining is open still. In the 5 ea which is received, i have issued 3ea materials. Still 2ea i have in stock. Now i would i like to change it to valuated stock from non valuated stock. what i have to do? what wil be its impact in fico? kindly explain me please.

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Regarding Change of Valuted to Non valuated ,whether you are doing at Material Type (OMs2)

here again plant is the level at which the control exits.

if you are doing at the above level,it is not all advised to do.because it has many impacts and the material that are present in this plants or all plants will have the impact.

Konw the second case is that ,you have created a material with Zero Valution means you Price in Material Master level is Zero

Know you have done some movements ,so definity the postings will be non valuated

but know you want to update the valuation

this can be done by MR21.So by doing this the Stock account will have updated and at the same time you revalution account will aslo have an entry and this will the value (change of prev and present,here in this cases it is the 100 % value)

so from there on wards the issues happens with the new Price.and even the receipts also.

so it the revalution account will have an entry and the finanace have to say the reason for the same in audit if there is a query for reason for the changeof non valuted to valuted and this resulted in the entry in this account.

regards

Anjanna.

Answers (0)