cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts when the acknowledgement fails in IDOC to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

could you let me know how to handle Alerts for Idoc to File scenario.

My Scenario uses BPM as well.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check this blog by Michal about Alert configuration

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

Use a Exception block and use the control step to trigger alert.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you let me know the use case where we need to use Alerts in BPM Scenarios

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try below.

Triggering from BPM.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

Thanks,

Vijaya.