Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues While Mass Creation of Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Report program which makes use of the BAPI : BAPI_INTERNALORDERS_CREATE and creates internal orders.

The Internal Order is created fine. But, the is a problem occuring in the settlement rule.

The problem is: for the first record settlement rule is assigned correctly in 'Settlement receiver' but, for the next record onwards the BAPI is defaulting the same settlement receiver as the one which was set for the first record.

Could someone help me out in understanding of this BAPI behaviour.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE bapi its create the only master data, for remaing data you have to use BDC method in change mode using KO02, we dont have internal order change BAPI........

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I am actually not changing data rather I'm creating internal orders, so, during the creation the settlement rule will be assigned.

My issue is that the same settlement rule is assigned(i.e. the first settlement rule of the first internal order) for all the orders that are being created through this BAPI.

May be I'm missing some vital info on this. So, pls help understand what has to be done for the above issue.

Regards,

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Raj Pendyala on Apr 29, 2009 5:54 PM

0 Kudos

Solved it myself! Thanks for the response.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you please mention which BAPI you used for creating and insertiing the Settlement rule.

if possible can you paste the code or send it to me