cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM Printing: Invoice header company name does not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with the invoice SMARTFORMS whereas when the invoice exceeds more than 1 page, the company name at the left topmost part of the form doesn't appear. The window that contains this should only appear in the first page and when I'm printing an invoice of more than 1 page, the company name doesn't appear in the print-out.

Any idea what would be the problem? or how to resolve this? Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Kurtt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have resolve the problem by changing the window type to Secondary instead of Final and it works fine now. Thanks for your interest in this topic.

Best Regards,

Kurtt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for taking time to help on this. Yes indeed it is appearing on the first page only. The problem is that the text element that contains the company name in that window doesn't appear if the invoice exceeds 1 page.

Let say if the invoice to be printed has 2 pages then the company name doesn't appear.

But if there's only 1 page to be printed, the company name appears.

No condition specified in the text element nor in window.

Any idea? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Kurtt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurtt,

What condition did you give on the window.

If you want to display the data for this window only in first page, then goto conditions tab of that window,

check the check box "Only on First Page" under And Additional Event section.

Hope this solves the problem.

Regards,

Dinakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to see logo in first page only and not in the remaining pages then do as below.

Goto logo window -> Conditions tab -> (below you can see) And additional event - Check box - Only on first page

Only on first page should be checked.

Thanks

Satyasuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you need in the second page you need to define the window in the second page too, to print the company address in the top most corner.