cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common batch errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have been monitoring batch process chains for just over 2 months now and there seems to be a new error associated with a full and/or delta load etc everyday.

Does anybody have a tutorial/file etc on common batch errors and how to solve them.

Thank you and kind regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Keith,

take a look Siggi's weblog

/people/siegfried.szameitat/blog/2005/07/28/data-load-errors--basic-checks

hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

check out these:

/people/siegfried.szameitat/blog/2005/07/28/data-load-errors--basic-checks

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

Hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate more on the same, so as to what are the specific error's you have encountered because the error's may vary from client to client and system to system, however few common error's.

ODS Activation Failure, Caller 70, Status 9 error, tRFC error while passing iDOCs from Source System, Error due to some short dump, Data in PSA is wrong, Delta load failure, Attribute Change Run Failed, Table Space Issue,etc. to name few.

I do not have a document in specific, but can help you for the above error's.

Hope this helps,

Pradip Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

I agree with your statement that errors vary greatly.

Thank you for your response. In this case I was trying to build up as much information as possible.

When I do have a specific error I will be sure to post a message.

By the way - the errors you mentioned are the type of errors I encounter.

Thank again.

Kind regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Welcome anytime.

Well even I have been monitoring PC jobs since a long time and have encountered varied errors in the due course.

I have done this for 3 clients and since the data load pattern and the system complexity both add / subtract to the above errors encountered, I mentioned the same.

I will pass on any documentations if in case I do one.

Thanks,

Pradip Parmar