cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue from Sales order to WBS Element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Gurus,

I want to capture Planned revenue from Sales order (to which the account assignment is a WBS element):

Accordingly I have maintained the tick in Planning profile corresponds to the Project Profile to capture the Planned revenue also.

Now if I check the account determination in the Sales order, it looks empty. So can you suggest me the steps for maintaining the Account determination for the planned revenues.

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds,

Harisha.p

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

As per PS point of view u have to do only following setting.

U must tick the wbs as revenue element.

attach your wbs element to sales order at item level or header level.

in case of billing plan attach ur wbs to billing plan.

after making these settings the plan revenue should be the value of the sales order and the actual revenue will be updated as per billing docs got generated.

You should discuss the same with your SD consultant in case u r not getting your results.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Idhasoft, India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want automatic rev planning from sales order then in OPSB tick check box From sales order in Automatic rev planning and also enter the Revenue Element in RElem.f.billing plan.So while creating a sales order enter the wbs in account assignment tab which is a billling element.

Regards,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muzmazil,

I have already made those settings, but still the Planned revenue is not coming. I understood we need to maintain the account determination in the Sales order. But I am not aware of the steps involved.

Regds,

Harisha.p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step 1:In OPSB Tick From Sales order Under Automatic Rev planning and you need to enter the Revenue Cost element of type 11 then only you can see planned revenues from sales orders.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil,

In addition to these settings, we need to make Account determination in the Sales order. So I need to know the steps involved for setting Account determination in the Sales order.

Regards

Harisha.p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a sales order select the line item and click the Account Assignment tab and Enter the WBS element which is meant for billing.You need only to enter WBS here no other settings required for this.

Regards,

Muzamil

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether u have assigned G/L Account....use Tcode VKOA.....

Account Determination:

SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Function>Account Assignment/Costing>Revenue Account Determintaion...

take the help of SD consultant in configuring...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am creating the billing for this Account assigned ( WBS Element) Sale order , I am getting an error for Costing run is not done for this material.

But here In Project material sale, how to consider the Costing flow.

Without costing I cann't sell the material.

Please tell me how to go about this with Costing & selling the Project material to customer.

rgds

gsc