cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect vendor Ui link to Icss link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I would like to connect ICSS Service ticket Page from Vendor Link ,actualyy vendor will give one link

and open this page will have one link No or Yes.if i click on No link.it goes to Icss service ticket page directly instead of opening default page.

any body know this type of requirement please guided me regarding this requirement.

thanks

jati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi expert,

>

> I would like to connect ICSS Service ticket Page from Vendor Link ,actualyy vendor will give one link

> and open this page will have one link No or Yes.if i click on No link.it goes to Icss service ticket page directly instead of opening default page.

>

> any body know this type of requirement please guided me regarding this requirement.

>

> thanks

> jati

Hi Sudhir,

As I can understand from your message that you require to call the ICSS service ticket page from the vendor provided page .

You can use the following function in javascript to call a action on click event .

However you need to take care what parameters are required by the action for its execution.

Hope this helps.

function send_val()

{

submitButton = 'save';

mywindow=window.open('<isa:webappsURL name="b2b/sample.do"/>',"mywindow1",

"height=550,width=550,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no");

}

Warm Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

Thanks for quick answer..

actually vendor provide one link like--Search Knw Base.when i click the knowledge base it open vender Link here they provide one link as No..when i will click on No button ..it will forwarded to Icss service ticket Page.where create the service ticket.(action likehttps://dev1crm.ra.rockwell.com:52001/icss_b2b/CreateRequestDisplayServiceForm.do --normaly this action will fired when you click Service Ticket Url).

it will totaly ICSS page with service ticket Create.page..

actually this link ..we will provide to them...after click on link ..it goes to ICSS application with Service Ticket Page Default rather that default page(........index.jsp)

please tell me the ..how to do it solve

Thanks

jati