cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with publishing a service (Sender Agreement) in SR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when I try to publish a service in SR from Sender Agreement object, I'm getting following error:

Caused by: com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishServicesFault: A save request exceeded the quantity limits for a given structure type.

Number of Business Entities exceeds your limit of 1 (2)

Any idea what this could be related to?

The Service Interface has 2 operations.. Could this be a problem? I don't think so, but..

Any help appreciated,

Olian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem...

com.sap.aii.ib.core.uddi.RegistryClientException: A save request exceeded the quantity limits for a given structure type.

Number of Business Entities exceeds your limit of 1 (2)

Did you find out what the problem was?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea what this could be related to? - Sorry, no idea but my guess may be your msg structure for req msg for any operation is too large - but i do not think this should be the case..........

The Service Interface has 2 operations.. Could this be a problem? I don't think so, but.. - This error is not because of service interface having 2 operations..............

just ask your basis guys to check whether SR and UDDI are properly configured in NWA...........if it is properly configured and you have already published some sender agreements to SR, but now you are facing this issue - then ask your basis guys to restart your PI system completely and then again check if you are able to publish your service in SR from sender agreement in ID...........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta