cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setuptable MC04P_0COMSETUP empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I’m tying to use the extractor 2LIS_04_P_COMP, but I am not able to fill the setup table

MC04P_0COMSETUP.

I proceed as follow:

1. Deleting of the setup structures: lbwg -> Application 04. The setup table MC04P_0COMSETUP is empty and the extractor 2LIS_04_P_COMP run from the rsa3 returns no rows.

2. Run of the program oli4bw. It takes a lot of time for finishing this program but as result there are still no rows in the MC04P_0COMSETUP.

I run the oli4bw without restriction. I’ve tried all the possibilities for the field Detailed (empty, C, F,B). And it is not working. The MC04P_0COMSETUP is still empty.

Could anyone help me?

Thnx in advance.

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pawel,

May be silly questions but still ask..

1) What does the setup loag says?

2) What does the SM37 log says?

are there records in the source tables?

few days back a similar issue was discussed on 'Purchasing setup' .. I think it eneded with conclusion of some Plugin Issue..

regards,

Hari

Message was edited by: Hari Kiran Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

thnx 4 your answer.

regarding sm37 log: it does not say a lot for me.

There were 3 lines. The first with the information about starting the task. The second about starting step number 1 (program RMCFNEUA for user pawel). The third with the information about finishing the task. It took about 2 minutes to finish the program.

What do you mean by setup log?

What are the source tables for this application? I've checked, wheter there is data available via the user interface. Not exactly me, but a colleague of mine who is familiar with PP/MM. And according to him, there is data in the system.

BR,

Pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please try the same with some selections within.

Cause it may be happening that there are millions of records being extracted and as a result of the same you are not able to complete the extraction.

Also when u execute the extraction, make sure you do it in background (F9) so that you can view the status in SM37 for the status.

Hope this helps,

Pradip Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

I've tried with some restriction and i've tried without any restriction and ..... the setuptable is empty.

BR,

pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pawel

Though the response may be too late....

It may caused by the data source is not acivated.

Try the t-code:LBWE -> Logistic Applications-> 04: Shop Floor Control -> Extract Structures -> MC04P_0COM; check if the data source is active.

If not, try to active it. Then you can delete the setup table, fill in the setup table (OLI4BW) and check the record for the regarding setup table (MC04P_0COMSETUP) of this data source (2lis_04_P_COMP). Hope it will work.

Regards,

Q.S.