cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in process in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone tell me hwo to resolve this problem?

This is classic scenario, version 4.0

The user has raised a shopping cart without assigning vendor to it, so it has gone error in process as we dont have the Purchase requistion scenario.

I have now assigned a vendor in the shopping cart by going to the sources of supply tab and giving my vendor in the preferred vendor and then ordered the shopping cart still I the approval and follow on documents are in errors and not able to generate an order

Please suggets some FM or some solution thru which I can generate an order, I have used the following but not able to generate an order .

I tried by BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT -FM

BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER - FM.

BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_INTERNAL.

but the problem is not yet resolved.

Please suggest.

Regards

Srujank

Edited by: srujan K on Apr 29, 2009 11:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please create number range for the PR and assing the same to the Doc type EC in the ECC. and after that create again the same shopping cart.

Regards

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you see why it went to error ?

via rz20 and application monitor sc ?

for eg. check all your basic data .for eg. did you assign cost element ? UOM is correct .

create a new cart with same data and check before you order a cart.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply

I m sorry there is no error related to this particular, as I could replicate the same secanrio in Test system.

Actually we had maintained the PR number ranges in the SRM system and not maintained in the SAP R/3 system, so if at all any data is incomplete it should create a PR, but as the number ranges are not available in R/3, so it throws an error for the same.

All the rest UOM and other factors are ok.

Only when I m try to resubmit it it is not changing the approval status or follow on document history.

Can please suggest on this !!!

Regards

Srujank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srujan,

As you said no number range is allocated to PR's in backend so kindly maintain it, and try to execute the following reports so that the documents status might change.

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

CLEAN_REQ_REQ_UP.

Kind regards,

IGA.