cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ integration with ChaRM for EP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to integrate CTS+ with ChaRM for EP system. As part of the configuration, we have defined the system component in SMSY for portal, but the data related to ABAP Transport System/Client is getting filled upd automatically when the system component is created. These fields are Non Editable even in change mode.

Request you to suggest a way out for this issue or let me knwo if i am missing something.

We are @ EHP1 SP18 on soultion Manager.

Thanks and Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mark_taylor3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Imram

Not sure if this is any use but this leads on from this post and talks about the rest of the integration into ChaRM. Also show up why the DEV system Java components ABAP assignment stays blank.

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info, i will check out and update back.

Regards,

Imran

mark_taylor3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm looking at a similar thing. As far as I can see, these fields are populated from entries in transparent table SMSY_SYSTEM_OTO. It looks like this table is populated by the Read System Data remote button on abap instance of the TMS communication system that houses the transport routes for your EP landscape.

The parameters on the transport tool tab of the definition of the portal systems in TMS lead to the information that gets written to the table.

In summary, the portal systems need to be correctly defined in the TMS of the domain controller used for the ABAP transports. This will be interrogated when the data is updated in SMSY.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imram,

you might want to look at

Did you created domain links in case you use multiple domains?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10456aac-44f7-2a10-1fbe-8b7bcd7b...

Nesimi