SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heating process in ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can explain or send me information about how SAP I-SU works with a heating process, I am ISU consultant but I haven`t work with this part of the product.

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind regards,

Vanessa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Normally the heading system will be a separate division, and Heading installation needs to setup.

There are possible heading installation types are Single storage device, Radiator heating, Floor heating, Block storage heating.

The charging control consists of a controlling and regulating device. A charging control allocates a heat content within a certain release duration to a meteorological value (outside temperature). The charging time results from the determined heat content and the remaining heat in the storage. the possible controls are Forward control, Reverse control, Spread control.

A special agreement is often drawn up in writing between the utility company and the customer for the operation of heating installations.

These all are maintained in Operands and Rate Steps.

With Regards,

Sunil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Normally the heading system will be a separate division, and Heading installation needs to setup.

There are possible heading installation types are Single storage device, Radiator heating, Floor heating, Block storage heating.

The charging control consists of a controlling and regulating device. A charging control allocates a heat content within a certain release duration to a meteorological value (outside temperature). The charging time results from the determined heat content and the remaining heat in the storage. the possible controls are Forward control, Reverse control, Spread control.

A special agreement is often drawn up in writing between the utility company and the customer for the operation of heating installations.

These all are maintained in Operands and Rate Steps.

With Regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am working on SAP ISU Billing , Can you please fwd me links/docs on SAP ISU heating / Cooling process.

Regards

Rahul