Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA03 and SHD0 made me crazy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am working on a 4.7 release.

I'm trying to create a transaction variant from VA03 without any prices informations. I define a new one VA03_L in SHD0 with all screen variants needed displaying prices. But when i m testing it some details from items table control still appear. Do you have any idea ? I tried to modify SD document type in VOV8 but it's only for VA01. I tried to manage TC administration settings but i do not see the link.

Thank you by advance and have a nice day

Pierre

PS: Sorry for my poor english level.

7 REPLIES 7

shahid_malayil1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre Pruvost,

Did you activate the Screen variant ( VA03_L ).

Best regards,

Shahid Malayil

0 Kudos

Thank you Shahid !

Maybe i do not understand your answer but i have already activate all my screen variants ( more than 20 for my VA03 without prices ! ) . is there a special way to activate them ?

Have nice day

PPR

0 Kudos

Hi Pierre Pruvost,

I hope this link will help you.

http://www.mortenhjorthnielsen.dk/Security/transactionvariants.htm

Best regards,

Shahid Malayil

0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

Thank you but i already know this link. In fact, i'm not a real beginner on transaction variant ! I already create some variants for different customers but it's the first time i met a VA03 resistance ! I think they have change by user exit or some standard code modifications the screens . It disturbs the behavior of my variant .

Thank you Shahid in any case for your effort, i appreciate...

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction variant works differently with the Sales order transactions like VA01, VA02, VA03.

You need to follow certain naming convention for Screen Variant to make them working.

E.g. If your transaction variant name is ZVA01_NEW than your screen variants name must be:

ZVA01_NEW_4401, if your screen variant is for the scren 4401 and so on.

One more point, I noticed with the screen variants for the VAxx transactions is Active/inactive of Function code is not working properly.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo

Y also want to create à new transaction VA03 without princing information. Can you give me more details of the procedure

Thank you very much

sai_krishna24
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre Pruvost,

I come across the same issue pierre.

Can you please share the procedure to create a screen variant without pricing display.I too having the same problem .

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Saikrishna