cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: When trying for [Record Set Per Message] Payload not generating MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Gurus,

I am trying to do Send 10 records at a time in .TXT file and I want them each record as each file in target FTP location which seems like FCC to File Scenario. her I am sending now only 3 records

See this is the data I am sending as TEST Data:::.

K01Amarsrinivas,Eli,4444,XYZ,3
K01Sachin,Tendulkar,29564,ABC,9
K01Ajay,Jadeja,5555,PQR,5

*_IR PART_*

See this is the Outbound Data type I have created::

*ADT_Record_Outbound	Complex Type	*						
Record	                       Element	 	0..unbounded			
First_Name	       Element	  xsd:strin	1				
Last_Name	       Element	xsd:string	1				
EMP_ID	                       Element	xsd:string	1				
Project_Status	       Element	xsd:string	1				
Experience	       Element	xsd:string	1				

THis is the Inboudn Data type I have created::

ADT_Record_Inbound

*ADT_Record_Inbound	Complex Type	*						
FullName	Element	xsd:string	1					
Global_ID	Element	xsd:string	1					
Project	Element	xsd:string	1					
IT_Exp	Element	xsd:string	1					

This is the Mapping I have done.....

ForSource Message TYpe I kep Occurancs as 1

For Target Message Type as I kept Occurances as 0--Unbound

Since I kept occurances it will generates defaultly Messages and under that Messages1 right ?

For Messages and Messages1 I didn;t mapped anything> Okay

Same Occurances I kept for Operation Mapping also.

ID Part::

1) Exce[t File sender as FCC everthing are same.

2) Here I am mentioning FCC parameters:

CONTENT CONVERSION PARAMETERS::

Document Name:: AMT_Record_Outbound

Document Namespace:: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Document Offset:: -

RecordSet Name::

RecordSet Structure: ---:Record,*

Recordset Sequence,* ::: Assensding

Record Set Per Message:: 1

Key Field Value: KF

Key Field Type: Case Sensitive

Record.fieldSeparator= ,

Record.endSeparator= nl

Record.fieldNames= First_Name,Last_Name,EMP_ID,Project_Status,Experience

ignoreRecordsetName= true

Record.keyFieldValue = "K01"

ISSUE::

I am not getting any issue related to this scenario in SXMB MONI or MEssage MOni or CC moni

Everything is Success but Payload is not generating at outboudn side okay

in MONI VIEW SOURCE IS this one::

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ns:AMT_Record_Outbound xmlns:ns="http://RecordSet_Message">
	<Record>
		<First_Name>uFEFFK01Amarsrinivas</First_Name>
		<Last_Name>Eli</Last_Name>
		<EMP_ID>48907</EMP_ID>
		<Project_Status>NAB</Project_Status>
		<Experience>3</Experience>
	</Record>
	<Record>
		<First_Name>K01Sachin</First_Name>
		<Last_Name>Tendulkar</Last_Name>
		<EMP_ID>29564</EMP_ID>
		<Project_Status>ABC</Project_Status>
		<Experience>9</Experience>
	</Record>
                 <Record>
		<First_Name>K01Ajay</First_Name>
		<Last_Name>Jadeja</Last_Name>
		<EMP_ID>55555</EMP_ID>
		<Project_Status>PQR</Project_Status>
		<Experience>9</Experience>
	</Record>

</ns:AMT_Record_Outbound>

Note:: Even I tested by taking this payload from moni and placing in Message Mapping and everything is finr and there I am able to see tw records at targegt side

Requirement::

See Iw ant each record as each seperate File I mean here 3 records are there so I want 3 files to be generated in FTP Target Lcoation path;

I followd belo blogs::

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1818] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1825] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/ru/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm]

and few more..........

So please resove thiis issue

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Apr 29, 2009 2:59 PM

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Apr 29, 2009 3:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to process only records with values K01 only then please specify keyFieldName = First_Name and keyFieldValue = "K01".

Try with other parameters which you have already done and change the occurences of record to 1 to 1.

Regards,

Chandra.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please test for single record in file and see? Change the occurence of target maeesage type to 1 to 1 and test.

Regards,

Chandra.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think occurence has to be changed to 1 to 1 in target Message type rather than source Message type.

Warm regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amar,

In your txt file having only one structure.So that time there is no need of key field Name and Value.

If you have more structure like header,detail,trailer then for finding the each structure you need a key field.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amar,

Change your FCC parameters.Just add the Record set Name.

RecordSet Name::Record

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please change the value of FCC parameters from

Key Field Value: KF

Key Field Value: K01

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! prakasu adn Chandra,

I followed your both sugestions and executed but still remain same and even I didn by doing without giving those paramters also same thing continued

kindly tell me some other sugestion in diff way or where exactly I did wrong any mappingissue

I think some issue is there either at mapping or FCC because in MonI side When I am seeing REQUEST MESSAGE MAPPING : It is giving that below one::

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1 />

</ns0:Messages>

and Repsonse message as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Response

-->

please let me some other sugestions

Amar Srinivas ELi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message1 tag appears if add messagetype at message tab option in MessageMapping dont add there instead select the message by choosing help ioption which esists at right side of src message

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are trying amar?

Is that file spliting using FCC or Message split?

Fcc spliting means if you have a 10 records in the file it will pick up the data which you maintained in the Record set per message.Like you mention 1 and you have 10 record then it will 10 messages will flow in the xi.That time standard mapping used.

Message split means only one message will flow in Xi.In target multiple files will create.It seems you are using Message split.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Have you specified lengths for the fields in Data type, if so try to use Record.fieldFixedLengths parameter before field names.

Regards,

Chandra.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by specifying FCC Parameter keyFieldName = First_Name

else

Try removing keyField parameters and test as There is no need of that.

Warm Regards,

Chandra.

Edited by: Chandra on Apr 29, 2009 12:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Prakasu,

It seems u r coming to my point..

Fcc spliting means if you have a 10 records in the file it will pick up the data which you maintained in the Record set per message.Like you mention 1 and you have 10 record then it will 10 messages will flow in the xi.That time standard mapping used.

See Yesterday I did successfully Message Split Scenario without BPM means I did that by sending one Message and I splitted into 5 messagse and finally I received 5 Diffeerent files at Target location by using single Message Mapping.

But see today now I want to send one text file which contains multiple records means take for example 10 records and I want each reacord as each seperate FILE as I did above but since it is txt formate I am using Record Set Per Message to split but what ever it may be atleast in worst case I need one payload with all records instead of splitting right but nothign is coming to moni but showing Success........

NOte:: See there is one important point here please note that yesterday I am communicating one sender interface with 4 receiver Interfaces or One single Interface with 4 different Operations for splitting the sender message and to receive those messages to 4 target Receivers locations

Note:2:: Here In this scenario I am communicating one sender interface here also with no of records but formate is different I mean .TXT file and sending that data to One Receiver Interface but I kept it as 0-unbound since I kept that RECORD SET PER MESSAGE then I think it needs to generates 10 files right as I am sending 10 records.

Note:: Even it failed by keeping Key Field name as First_Name:::

I think u now understand my point

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Apr 29, 2009 5:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Record set per message is used to split the source payload. It means it will not send the 10 files in the single payload. You have 10 records in the source file and mention 1 for record set then for each record payload will form.That means 10 messages are flow in to the xi.Like 10 files processing.if you mention 2 then 5 files will process with two structure.I thing you changed the source message type occurances in the mapping 0-unbounded. Just change it as 1-1.

I thing now you clear with record set per message.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Even I tried by keeping 1-1 at at source adn target side and also 1-1 at source and 0-unbound at tatget side still same issue. I tried all these choices before posting this threaad

You have 10 records in the source file and mention 1 for record set then for each record payload will form.That means 10 messages are flow in to the xi.Like 10 files processing

I didn't get u exactly I mean I understand that if Recordset Per MEssage is 2 means It will generate 5 messages but here My question is whether it ill generate If Record Set Per mssage is kept as 1 then y question is whether it will generate 10 messages in MONI or 10 Target Files also in FTP folder or what exactly ?

Please clarify this..

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amar,

If you have 10 message and kept 1 record set per message 10 message will flow in SXMB_MONI.Like 10 file to file scenario.So you will get 10 files in the target.According to your record set per message target file will create.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to split file according to Record set per message, check below settings with your configuration.

Ex file:

Amarsrinivas,Eli,4444,XYZ,3

Sachin,Tendulkar,29564,ABC,9

Ajay,Jadeja,5555,PQR,5

*IR PART*

See this is the Outbound Data type I have created::

*ADT_Record_Outbound Complex Type *

Record Element 0..unbounded(This is used for if Record set per message more then one.Structure Occurance.Not the message type)

First_Name Element xsd:strin 1

Last_Name Element xsd:string 1

EMP_ID Element xsd:string 1

Project_Status Element xsd:string 1

Experience Element xsd:string 1

THis is the Inboudn Data type I have created::

ADT_Record_Inbound

*ADT_Record_Inbound Complex Type *

Record Element 0..unbounded(This is used for if Record set per message more then one.Structure Occurance.Not the message type.One to one mapping done)

FullName Element xsd:string 1

Global_ID Element xsd:string 1

Project Element xsd:string 1

IT_Exp Element xsd:string 1

This is the Mapping I have done.....

ForSource Message TYpe I kep Occurancs as 1

For Target Message Type as I kept Occurances as 1

ID Part::

CONTENT CONVERSION PARAMETERS::

Document Name:: AMT_Record_Outbound

Document Namespace:: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Document Offset::

-

RecordSet Name::Record

RecordSet Structure: ---:Record,*

Recordset Sequence,* ::: Assensding

Record Set Per Message:: (As you required)(According to that target file and message will create)(If you mention 2 each 2 structure one message will flow in SXMB_MONI)

Key Field Value:

Record.fieldSeparator= ,

Record.endSeparator= nl

Record.fieldNames= First_Name,Last_Name,EMP_ID,Project_Status,Experience

ignoreRecordsetName= true

Regards,

Prakasu.M