cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventory has to be 37 and it shows only 4 quantity of a perticular materia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I need your help to find why an inventory for a perticular material in plant maintenance(PM) is showing number of quantity 4 instead of 37. please guide me how to proceed to find the error.

Any pointer from any side will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance

Azizur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use MB51 to find out the total stock based upon your movement type, use only the material number and enter the plant,leave the movement type field empty, restrict the From and TO dates empty ( or put the period if you wish so) and execute, now short the quantity and find the net available qty at the bottom. This will clarify the the details of transaction which has been carried out evenif you do not remember the Txns.

check MMBE and MB52 also for final clarification

Edited by: samuel mendis on Apr 29, 2009 10:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the stock of the material at storage location level through MMBE. And check MB51 also to check the good movements occured for that material.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you come to know your inventory number of quantity 4 instead of 37?

Have checked in MMBE.The reason may be rest of stock in blocked or some other location.

You can check the same MMBE or MB52.

And also check whether recently any Physical inventory carried out for this material.

Check MB51 transaction the material issued to any othe department,here you can see which mvt type issued the material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There can be any special stockor allocated stock .check for the same material in t code MBBS and Mb52(check the special stock indicator)

hope so you can get the answer .

regards

Anjanna.